10. Disclosure of information
Playflock does not share your personal information except as approved by you or as described below:
• With your consent, for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies. If you no longer wish to allow us to share your information with third parties, please contact us at email@example.com
. If you no longer wish to receive such communications from third parties, please contact that third party directly.
• We may release your information as permitted by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or when we believe that release is appropriate to comply with the law; investigate fraud, respond to a government request, enforce or apply our rights; or protect the rights, property, or safety of us or our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection.
• Playflock may share your information in connection with any merger, sale of our assets, or a financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company. You will be notified via email and/or notice on our site of any change in ownership or users of your personal information.
• We use the services of third parties who will have limited access to your Personal Information to be used for specific purposes.
• These purposes may include credit card processing, prize delivery, marketing assistance, customer service, and data analysis. The third parties we contract with for these purposes will be authorized to use your Personal Information only for the purposes for which the party was engaged. In addition, Non-Personal Information and Usage Data in aggregated, anonymous form may be shared with third parties who assist us with our operations such as administration, analytics, research, optimization, and advertising.
• We may share your Usage Data and Non-Personal Information, such as device IDs, advertising IDs or other persistent identifiers and non-precise geolocation information with our advertising partners. Those partners may use your Non-Personal Information to serve you tailored advertisements outside of our Services: please note that this sharing is limited to anonymous, aggregated Non-Personal Information only and we will not share your Personal Information with advertisers without your prior consent.
• Our Services offer social sharing features such as "Share" or "Like" on Facebook or other third-party social networking sites. If you decide to use such features, it may allow the sharing and collection of Personal Information and Non-Personal Information both to and from such third-party social networks. You should visit the policies of such third parties for more information about their information collection practices.
• We will not store your credit card information. In order to process credit card payments, we will use the service of a secure third-party credit card processor.
• We may offer you the opportunity to invite your contacts from a SN Service (such as your Facebook friends) so that those contacts can be located in Playflock games and/or you can invite them to join you in Playflock games. Such contact information will be used only for the purpose of sending communications to the addressee. You or the third party may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the removal of this information from our database to the extent Playflock stores any of this information.